HDI of Future Skills is in line with the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG-4) to ensure equal access for all women and men to affordable and quality skills and to increase the number of youth who have relevant skills for employment and entrepreneurship.
Human Development Institute of Future Skills’ was envisaged with the vision to impart employable future skills to prepare the youth for a better tomorrow. The focus on exportable skills will not only help the Pakistani youth workforce from underprivileged backgrounds to earn a decent livelihood for their families but will also positively impact the country’s foreign remittance. The institute will also facilitate graduates for placement in the industry following the completion of the training.
The goals and objectives of HDI of future skills are perfectly aligned with the national priorities, various national and provincial government programs, local and international donors’ interests, and high-impact skills.
The Institute aims to support Pakistan’s quest to achieve the national development goals and SDGs target of providing skills training to the youth so that they can adapt to the changing demands of the digital economy
HDI Will Help To:
- Train our youth in exportable market-driven technical and developmental skills in accordance with the standards of national and international markets.
- Encourage sustainable entrepreneurship development and economic growth in the marginalized segments of society by enabling youth to become skillful.
- Create linkages with the industry to increase employment opportunities for trained graduates.
- Promote self-employment in youth by providing training and earning opportunities to develop startup ventures.
- Provide equitable access to improved quality and modern vocational education and skills training to the community.
Big News for Mardan, KPK
HDI launched its first youth training center in Mardan, KPK. HDF further plans on establishing centers in Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, Rahim Yar Khan and Karachi between the year 2022 and 2023.
One Day Workshop on Amazon Virtual Assistant
24th May 2023, Mardan: HDIFS Amazon Virtual Assistant Workshop was conducted today at Women University Mardan in the attendance of 250 students. Mr. Shahid Saeed, the noteworthy speaker, enlightened the students about the immense opportunity of earning through Amazon and encouraged them to embrace this valuable skill.
25th May 2023, Mardan: HDF, in its strive to empower youth, conducted another HDIFS Amazon Virtual Assistant Workshop. The event was held at Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan in the attendance of about 200 students. Director Research, Innovation and Commercialization, Director Treasure and Director Admissions of the university also honored us with their presence. The main themes of the workshop focused on making the youth aware of the importance of learning technological skills in the modern age and using them to create value in their livelihoods.